Sunday, February 5, 2017

Alan Watts - Jesus and his Religion





I wish I was able to tell this man how deeply moving his words are. I tried putting how I felt about this topic into words myself. I think I've come close but not on the spot such as this. Just about every lecture of his is equally profound. It is not that one doesn't believe in there being a God, but rather knowing so much that there is, you see a bigger picture of what that entails. It is rather fascinating. The story of Christ Jesus is a remarkable one indeed. If He and His Father are One, the confusion comes trying to say they are the same. Being One, makes you just that. Therefore we should lean towards the idea that Watts puts forth that metaphysical, higher, divinely inspired notion of who Christ is.



Have a listen why don't you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?

Sue Views