Sunday, November 20, 2011

Spiritual Creatures Having a Human Experience!



Ever sit and wonder how we are all connected in this crazy world? After writing a post on "True Love", it made me ponder this question.
I believe in God and that he created us in his own image and likeness. He has also created every other living thing in the heavens, Earth, the seas and everything in between. This means then, that everything in nature is connected on a spiritual or supernatural plane.
Have you ever asked a question in your mind only to have a complete stranger walk up to you with the answer? I have many times. This, at first, used to creep me out but as I became more used to it, I now actually expect the answers!
For this very reason, I cannot fathom how people can hate their own families, hate animals and would rather sit stuffed in a city apartment than to have a picnic on a park. I'm a naturalist and despite my new lacefront (style purposes only), love all that my Father has created. People who dislike animals would be surprised to know that there is so much to learn from them! Although they do not have the gift of grammar and cognitive abilities like we do, they have an incredible interconnectedness to the Earth and can sort of "sense" their way to survival. Just as babies cry when they're with people who don't like kids and are the jolliest little creatures ever when they feel loved and attended to. Instincts and intuition. These are gifts that God gave us all.
I feel as though one of the main reasons our planet is so polluted, filled with vanity, greed and hatred is because we have lost touch with nature and who we really are. I look at people like Kim Kardashian for example. Their show is typical of what society forces down your throat these days and do I ever see her taking lunch to an old folks home or planting trees? Never! While I don't know what good Kim K. does in her spare time, it surely is never publicized on TV. Thus, many young women aspire to be like her. Beautiful (on the outside), sexy, successful, rich and famous. They never see her care about the environment so why the hell should they? Being an environmentalist is about more than looking "cool" like Leonardo DiCaprio though. It is about caring for it as well as being one with it. I used to be a big fan of hers and her sisters one time ago until I thought about what it is I so "loved" about them.
I strongly believed in the power of dreams since childhood and reading the story of Joseph and his coat of many colours. I think your dreams are both images being swirled around your memory bank in random order as well as messages from the "other side". The Bible speaks very frequently about angels and I do believe in them. Since they no longer talk to us verbally, I believe they can deliver sound messages to us in the form of a dream. Some people swear that they are "psychic" after having these prophetic dreams that actually came to pass. So did I, at one point. I now think that our dreams are one "spirit" trying to communicate with our own.

Spirituality, where I live for the most part is about what church you go to and everyone thinks that their church is the "highway to heaven". I beg to differ! That is called organized religion! If I was born here in The Bahamas and attended a Baptist Church all my life, who's to say that I am right? Who's to say that the little girl born in a tribe off the coast of Africa is wrong for worshipping what she was born and raised to believe in? God is love and I believe that Godliness is non-denominational and that love is unprejudiced. We are all here sharing in this human experience. Trillions have come and gone and though none ever came back to tell us what we should be doing, we know what many have said before they departed. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. was my absolute favourite when it comes to the topic of spirituality and living at peace with mankind. Dr. King believed fully in the power of love and knew that only through it, will we ever see true peace. He actually was the first person who came to mind when typing this topic!
As Dr. Wayne Dyer says, if you watch the trees, you'll see that they move with the wind. They do not have to fight it. A flower does not try to be beautiful. It just is. As you learn to become more connected to your Creator, yourself and to nature, you'll find that your strength and beauty are not determined by society but rather is a kind of "knowing". It is not something that happens overnight either. It takes full awareness and time to mature. Many times we may feel far less than "magical" but in our human form, the stress of our evil and chaotic world affects us. It's all in how we choose to view the problem. You have your whole life to realize your full power and to tap into it's potential. We are all one in this crazy world!
“The purpose of life is to recreate yourself anew in the highest version of the grandest vision you ever had about yourself. Challenge your present way of thinking and move into a grander and larger experience of who you really are.”

~Neale Donald Walsch, author of Conversations with God

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?

Sue Views