Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Happy Thanksgiving to all!


Image by Cool Text: Free Logos and Buttons - Create An Image Just Like This


More Than a Day

As Thanksgiving Day rolls around,
It brings up some facts, quite profound.
We may think that we're poor,
Feel like bums, insecure,
But in truth, our riches astound.
We have friends and family we love;
We have guidance from heaven above.
We have so much more
Than they sell in a store,
We're wealthy, when push comes to shove.
So add up your blessings, I say;
Make Thanksgiving last more than a day.
Enjoy what you've got;
Realize it's a lot,
And you'll make all your cares go away.



Today I am thankful for everything that my Heavenly Father has blessed me with. I am thankful to be alive, healthy. I am thankful that my family, friends and loved ones are fine as well. I am thankful for the two marvelous angels God has blessed me with and that they love me. I thank Him for all the beautiful moments and memories that washed away all of the unsavory ones. I am thankful that He is real and ALWAYS has the final say, despite evil opposition. Though I may not be having a feast tonight, it doesn't matter. All that does is the above. 

Find ways to give thanks each and everyday for what you have and more will be added unto you. I look forward to bigger and better things in life and thank God for them already. 

As you pass around the candied yams and glazed turkeys, say a silent "Thank You" to your true provider.

Love & Enjoy, 

Suellyn




No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?

Sue Views