Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Artist Spotlight

Multi-styled Text Generator at TextSpace.net

Multi-styled Text Generator at TextSpace.net



Monica - "Until It's Gone" Official Music Video


Monica Ft. Rick Ross - "Anything To Find You" Official Music Video


After appearing on The Wendy Williams Show today, sexy and  uber-talented singer, song-writer, record producer AND actress, Monica Denise Brown (formerly Arnold) dispelled the rumors that she and hubby Shannon Brown are expecting. 
Monica with new hubby, NBA player Shannon Brown


This soulful singer has been one of my top favs since 1995 with her debut hit "Don't Take It Personal" and "Before You Walk Out My Life". Later (1998) came "The Boy Is Mine" with Brandy and I swear, I think I'd know this song if it was played backwards! Did I mention that her birthday is October 24th, 1980, the day before mine - like that's even remotely close to being relevant!


Recently married, Monica's 7th Album "New Life" is expected to be released in February 2012 and I can't wait to take a listen!  




ComScore

1 comment:

  1. Аdmiгing the commіtment you put into your websіte аnԁ in dерth
    infоrmation you pгesent. It's good to come across a blog every once in a while that isn't the same outԁated rehashed material.
    Fantastic read! I've bookmarked your site and I'm
    inсluԁing yοur RSS feeds to my Gоogle account.


    Alѕo visit my homepаgе Arjun Kanuri

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?

Sue Views