Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Arm Candy!




Women are taught from an early age that she should always have a cute purse/bag to complete her look. My daughter is only two years old and already crying to wear my bags when we go out!

 I'm sure it happens to us all at some point or another, we see a bag that is Oh! SooOooo hot, it makes you take a second look and ask "Where'd you get your bag if you don't mind?"

The point for me is that I have young children and so I need enough space to tote a sippy cup, wipes, a spare diaper and maybe even snacks. I CANNOT do the small clutch thingy unless I'm going to a formal function.

Here are a few that I just love and would like to be added to my 'wishlist':


Jimmy Choo Tote





Dereon
Tan Leather Shoulder Bag

Rockstar 




Louis Vuitton Boetie MM




Miu Miu Handbag




Apple Bottom - Apple of Shade Satchel


Coogie




Dereon



Chloe Ruby Red Paratay Leather Bag



Jimmy Choo Batheth Large Snake skin trimmed Raffia Tote



Noma Monaco Tote Bag




Juicy Bling Daydreamer Bag
JC Bling CrossBody




Viaro Weekend Leather

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?

Sue Views